Friday, November 25, 2005

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE MUGATO'S BLOG

First of all, RIP to Pat Morita, he croaked. He was in the Karate Kid and he was also in the movie...get it? Anyway, my favorite scene in the Karate Kid is when Daniel wax-off....GET IT?!?!?1 I'm so funny. Anyway, Novemeber 18th marked the one year anniversary of Mugato's Blog. What a great run it's been, good times ... good times. Here's the origin of Mugato's Blog...in case you cared.

One day while bored in work I decieded to do a search for Rachel Ray pics. For some reason it brought me to www.fuwalda.com (now www.dononline.com) ... probebly because he did a raving review of the shows on Food Network which had me rolling in laughter. I must give credit where credit is due, I woulda never had made a blog if I never stumbled across Donalds site ... it touched me, in ways i've never been touched before. Except maybe be Father Paul at St. Joseph's Church in Sommerville Massachusetts. I laughed, I cried, I laughed again...then I masturbated...then I realized I was in work...then I realized I accidently stumled across the NAMBLA website...then I sadly masturbated again. 525,600 minutes!!! What was I talking about?? Oh yeah, Pat Morita...my favorite Italian actor. Anyway, I read that whole blog that day and I still do, it's funny stuff. I said to myself, Damn I need to get in on this action. All that fame of a blog was within my grasp. And I grabed it, like Gary Glitter grabs a prepubescant Asian girls ass. So I made the blog. Why Mugato??? I love that character. Thats why. There where 2 times that I laughed my ass off at Classic Star Trek, one was when Abe Lioncoln flew up to the Enterprise and the other was the appearance of that monkey suit known as The Mugato. So, that's it. I'll credit Don for inspiring me to make a blog, especially since he accused me of stealing his song parody idea.... and I don't want to get sued. Especially by a .... Minnesotian.

5 comments:

Donald said...

Thanks for the kind words and plug of my blog. It's just too bad you didn't get the link right. It's dononline.net, not .com, asshole! Get it right! What are you, fuckin' retarded?!

Just kidding. You're funny. Funnier than me. But looks aren't everything. I just made that up. I'm also working on this bit about how you're rubber and I'm glue, but I haven't figured out the rest yet.

Mugato said...

I have no respect for someone who can't get a .COM .. i'm not fixing it. You ruined my life when you switched from fuwalda to dononline. i'll never forgive you for it!!

Donald said...

Imagine how I felt. Some fucker in Australia is squatting on my domain name and I can't get it back because... he's in jail, or something. Anyway, his web hosting company went out of business. I didn't want to change my name, but for the sake of my fans (in other words... you), I created a new name. I figured a new name was better than no site at all.

Anonymous said...

ya congrats. nice way to waste your fucking life. I like to plug donalds blog also.
and by blog i mean...um..so whatever.

Totally off topic, I watched Joe Dirt again on comedy central and I fucking hate this movie.

Mugato said...

A) Joe Dirt DOES suck
B) I can't believe someone stole Fuwalda.com ... a tarzan fan?!?!?!