Sunday, February 23, 2014

Star Trek TNG: Episode 164 - Parallels

Worf is having a birthday party and suddenly he becomes aware that he is in an alternate universe. One in which Riker is Capt, Wes is Lt and Worf is married to Troi (which is just vile).


Worf manages to convince the crew that he is in the wrong universe, and they help him get back home.


I'm tired of these alternate universe episodes. Although, I kind of enjoyed Worf in this one, I like when he is out of his element.


163 down 16 to go

5 comments:

capt.naps said...

Why would he be married to Troi? i haven't watched this in years….she is like the only female on the show I guess. Beverly only has eyes for Picard even in alternative universes.

Should have had Worf married to Data. He's a robosexual

Mugato said...

Maybe it was Worfs fantasy. There were make-out scenes too, it was so gross

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I liked this episode. I remember this entire season being kind of "bleh", and then this episode happened and it reminded me more of the TNG that I loved. It was neat.

Mugato said...

I can see that. It was more of a season three episode, it was just so weird seeing Worf with Troi.

Donald said...

This is one of my favorite episodes. It's just a straight up sci-fi story, but still one that only works because of the way the characters had been developed over the years.

It makes no sense, but it's great fun.