Saturday, February 06, 2016

Star Trek VGR Episode 135 - Tsunkatse

"Seven of Nine and Tuvok are kidnapped while on shore leave, and Seven is forced to fight in a gladiatorial contest to the death."

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! This is a must watch. It is a total TOS plot throwback. A crewmember gets taken and is forced to fight in the arena. In this case Seven has to fight The Rock. They really fight too, no holding back. Dwayne is in his full on Rock persona, complete with raised eyebrow. Earlier in the episode we see another match between to "aliens" and the martial arts are fantastic.

135 down 37 to go

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to watch this one!!

Unknown said...

I mean... in theory.

Unknown said...

So I watched it. Decent episode, but not enough Rock. It was a pretty good fight scene. He even did the Rockbottom! This show though. I dunno. I like Tuvok and Seven of Nine is way hotter than I remember, but this cast just sucks. Chacotay (sp?) and Torres are the worst.

Mugato said...

It needed to be 99% Rock and 1% Voyager. The Rock didn't even try to act like anything other than ... well The Rock. It was so cool.

But yeah, the characters all suck.