Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Steve's gay (as in happy) movie review

This weekend my friend ...um Steve....watched 2 movies. One being "The Notebook" and the other being "Because of Winn Dixie". So ...Steve... was really disappointed by The Notebook, while i'm sure that it was a decent flick it evidently went totally against the book ... which Steve read .... and enjoyed. Nicholas Sparks is a good author right? It coulda been worse, it's not like Steve reads Danielle Steele or trashy raunchy sex novels written by my actual 7th Grade English teacher Patricia Grasso (look her up on Amazon!). The movie is a disgrace to all that enjoyed the book .... um like Steve did.

Ahh. Winn Dixie, this movie was surprisingly very good and entertaining. Who doesn't love dogs? My dad, thats who. Anyway, this dog is just so cool, irt can smile ... for real. This flick is rather dark and depressing for a kids film, which is pretty chill. The characters are a girl who's mother abandoned her, a blind drunk black lady, an ex-con child-molester??? played by that great actor Dave Mathews??? and a bunch of other people or something. Anyway, I liked this movie ... i mean Steve liked it. And seriously Steve is totally straight, no shit he really is.

PS: My favorite U.S. body of water is Lake New Orleans ... was that a joke???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just visiting

I have a freshflowers site. It pretty much covers freshflowers stuff.

Come visit when you have time

Mugato said...

Did you even read my post???? I'm an alien racist homophobe from a Neural Planet. Why would I want flowers???!! .....Do you sell merrigolds?

Donald said...

Boy that website sucks. No offense.

Mugato said...

I know. Seriously why would someone leave that comment on my blog! WHY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

those flowers RULE!! YEHAW!!!!

I wonder if its okay to make fun of those people who died when new orleans flooded?
I think I'll wait another couple of days.

Donald said...

The thing about New Orleans... I know those people love a good wet t-shirt contest, but this time they took it too far!