Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Video Store of Terror

So the U.S. finally killed that Arab guy. I'd look up his name but i'm to lazy. Anyway, I read in the paper that Al was a former video store clerk. (They all seem to be named Al right?) Anyway, how does one make the jump from a video store, to the head of a terrorist organization.

Int: Video Store Pakistan

Al: So as I was saying, we need to do more beheadings.

Bin-Ladin: Yes, I always wanted an infadel to give me head....get it!!

Al: HAHA, your too much. First we need to get our mits on some guns.

Bin-Ladin: Seriously man, no one says mits anymore.

Al: Whatever. We will make all inferior scum suffer to the ...

Customer: Excuse me. I'm looking for a romantic movie, any suggestions?

Al: My personal favorite is The Horse Whisperer, Robert Redford was pure magic.

Customer: Thanks

Al: So anyway, we cut at the base of the infadels neck thus severing the spine and ...

Customer: Hey, I need your opinion. Which Patrick Swayze movie is better, "Dirty Dancing" or "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar".

Al: Hmmm. tough choice there. Personally I would go with Swayze's first appearance, "Skatetown, U.S.A."

Customer: Thanks

Al: We need to kill as many American scum as possible, destroy the devils economy and ..

Customer: Hi, I'm ready to pay.

Al: Oh, the original Disney's Cinderella. Something for the kids eh? These new cgi cartoons have nothing against the visually stunning originals. AH! And one of my all time favs, "City Of Angels". Nic Cage had me crying like it was nobody's business. Would you like to purchase some Mike and Ikes for only $2.00 a box?

Bin-Ladin: So .... you wanna go halfs on a pizza or something?

....thats all i got.

5 comments:

Donald said...

Skatetown, USA, huh? I can't believe a dirty arab terrorist has seen more Swayze movies than I have.

Mugato said...

Yes Tony Shalhoub has seen more Swayze movies than you. HA..take that Shalhoub!

Anonymous said...

strange that this Al character likes the same movies that mugato does.
weirdo

Mugato said...

True. I actually read the Horse Whisperer book. So gay.

Anonymous said...

patrick swazye and kurt russel are the same person