Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm back again !!

I have returned from my severe depression....lets rock !!! YEAH !!! Whatever. Anyway, I heard Richard Hatch is going to jail ... do you know how many jokes lie in this situation? Tons and I ain't touching any of them. But i'll say this...

The worst part about 9-11 was the fact that those terrorists ruined a perfectly good Public Enemy song. The saddest part was that it was one of Flava Flav's only solo songs. I mean seriously, the song "911 is a Joke" could never be played again. I fucking hate terrorism.

6 comments:

Donald said...

Somebody should redo that song where they sing "911 was a national tragedy so we should all rally behind our president and support the troops."

Mugato said...

It should be the same song but every time they say 911 is a joke, it's just a dubbed over voice saying "911 was a national tragedy so we should all rally behind our president and support the troops."

I think you may be on to something HOT!!

Anonymous said...

the song should be 9/11 is a scam created by the jews.

now thats a hit song.

it could be sung by Professor Griff

Mugato said...

I guess 911 could be a jewish scam, plus Proff. Griff did get in trouble for anti-semetic statements. Good call.

Anonymous said...

you were depressed?? what a gay.

Mugato said...

Hence I was "sick" last week. It's better than working....right Donald?? Get involved here.