Saturday, December 29, 2012

Star Trek TNG: Episode 81 - Legacy

With episode 80, TNG had officially passed the TOS series run of 79. Next Gen writers paid homage to TOS with a mention of the planet Camus, which had been the planet from Turnabout Intruder. Also, they created a rather boring episode. I'm tired of hearing about Tasha Yar, and I'm tired of episodes with planets in some kind of civil war. This episode has Tasha Yar's sister ... who I swore was Linda Hamilton. But it was Beth Troissant. She also looks like an 80's female standup comic. I'm assuming that Data also has sex with her.

This episode the classic 7th Heaven actor Christopher Michael in it .... not to be confused with my dad's band from the 70's The Christopher Michael Band (no joke, this is the real deal)

ST TNG: 80 down 99 to go

5 comments:

Donald said...

Which one is your dad? This song is ok. They maybe could've had a few less horns, but I like it.

And this episode kinda sucks.

Donald said...

Do you think the Yars were named by a pirate?

capt.naps said...

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!!!!
i do like that song mugato but it does have too much horn in it.
its too horny
get it?
mugato has a horn

whatever.

Mugato said...

You can NEVER have too much horn, or EVER be too horny. The B-Side is on Youtube somewhere too, it's slow and has less horns, I'll find it. Mugato Sr. is the main vocalist ... aka Christopher Michael. The band was very "Love Boat".

As bad as it was, I did laugh at that Yar joke.

capt.naps said...

My favorite Christopher Michael Band song is "mandy"

hahahaha....what a hilarious reference