Friday, April 24, 2015

Star Trek DS9 Episode 166 - Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

"While attending a diplomatic conference on Romulus, Bashir becomes an unwilling pawn of Section 31."

Finally Section 31 is back!. I like Sloan and am generally interested in the Bashir super-spy plot. In this one Bashir is being used by Section 31 to affect the outcome of a diplomatic conference. I think. Too be honest, it was the longest most complex and convoluted plot ever. I didn't understand half of it. But, I don't understand half of the James Bond plots either so maybe I'm just dumb. Anyway, at least the episode was fun. Also, Adrienne Barbeau is in this episode as Senator Cretak, who is sort of in the center of this entire plot, she was very good. I'm pretty sure that Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges is Latin for 'She got legs and she knows how to use them".

166 down and 10 to go

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Was Adrienne Barbeau still hot as she was on Maude?

Mugato said...

She sort of was

Mugato said...

Also, John Fleck is in this one, I just remember him from the show Carnivale. But anyway, I was just looking at his bio and he was in the ZZ Top video Legs!! I didn't even know that when I referenced that song in this post. It's a sign???

Unknown said...

I looked up John Fleck, and I still have no idea who he is.