Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wagon Train To The Stars

Hello

Now that Netflix has released almost all of the Star Trek series, you can now follow my pathetic quest to watch every Star Trek episode in series order (including the movies, and maybe the cartoon).

I'll write a little something up for each episode and I warn you I'm a terrible writer. Very very very terrible. See.

The trick to this is that I need to sneak behind my wife's back because she would just as soon leave me for watching Star Trek than for having an affair. There was a time when I was a pretty awesome Star Trek nerd, but those days have been nagged out of me. So sit back and read the Star Trek ramblings of a miserable, irritable, slightly mental Earthling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earthling? I thought you were from neural planet

Donald said...

You have my support, but I'm guessing you'll give up somewhere near the third season of Voyager.

Mugato said...

A. My father was Mugato, My mother was an Earthling. According to Mugato law, a child born to an Earthling mother or an adult who has converted to Earthlingism is considered an Earthling.

B. I think me giving up somewhere in the realm of Voyager is very very realistic. ...a woman captain, the nerve.