Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Star Trek TOS: Episode 57 - THE ENTERPRISE INCIDENT

"The crew of the Enterprise attempts to steal a Romulan cloaking device."

A decent episode for Season 3. The Romulans are usually interesting to watch and the stealing of the cloaking device is pretty cool. It starts off with Kirk ordering the Enterprise into Romulan space, they are soon surrounded and taken captive.Spock tells the Romulan Commander that it was all Kirks idea. She (the Commander, who is rather sexy I must say) has a thing for Spock. There is a very long and stupid sensual scene between this woman and Spock. It's just way too long and pointless. One thing leads to another and they steal the cloaking device and also the Commander. The Romulans give chase but Scotty imploys the newly discovered cloaking device on the Enterprise.They then procede to bring the device and the commander to a starbase. Weird that they captured her because she actually hasn't done anything wrong. It seems odd that Starfleet would order Kirk to go on a suicide mission with an entire Starship full of crew members.

Well, now that Mugato is back to work, after being unemployed forever, he has less time to watch Star Trek. This is very sad. But I will try to watch at least three per week and update Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.
ST TOS COUNTDOWN: 58 down 22 to go

7 comments:

capt.naps. said...

that chick looks like Grace Slick...but if Grace slick was a rommulan and female.

anyways...mr.mugato...I thought you ran a bar on the neural planet???whats your new Space Job???
plus how long till you actually just watch star trek at work anyways??? I told you to get a smart phone with netflix streaming

Mugato said...

On the night shift I could, but I refuse to work at night. Unless it's at a night court. Anyway, the bar has been closed down due to the terrible economy on the neural planet. My new job is as a bartender at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre in Branson. On Neural Planet the inhabitants are such a cancer, in Soviet Russia the inhabitants HAVE cancer ... from radiation.

Capt naps said...

It was funny when Dale pepper sprayed yakov

Mugato said...

Lady's and gentleman, Kahn Souphanousinphone and she's only 13 years old!

Donald said...

I didn't understand any of this conversation.

Donald said...

But I do think you should quit your job and just review Star Trek full time.

So get this... I crunched the numbers, and according to my calculations you have 679 episodes and movies left to go, so if you watch at a rate of 3 per week, you'll be done in about 4 years. Ouch.

We'll... Get started.

Mugato said...

It was a good run of not working and watching Star Trek everyday.

I was thinking 2 or three years left ... but 4 years! I would seriously be proud of myself if I can actually do that.