Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Star Trek TNG: Episode 37 - The Dauphin

What the hell did I just watch? These costumes are an embarrassment. Even TOS had better shit than this. Seriously, look at that fucking thing. Anyway, this beast is a shape shifter and this is it's true form. It appears to Wesley as a cute girl and they soon fall for each other. She is forced to reveal her true self to Wesley and he is more mad at her for not telling the truth than he is about the fact that she looks like a monster. She tries to smooth things over by telling him that she can transform into anything that he wants. So, my question is, would you date this thing? I'm a bit intrigued by having it be whatever you want ... on the other hand it is still really gross looking. I think I'd go for it. Then I can make it look like The Red Baron and I would dress up like Eddie Rickenbacker ... then we have sex.


ST TNG: 36 down 142 to go

6 comments:

Capt naps said...

Why did you tell everyone about my sexual fantasy. ??!

Now did it "change shape" like odo or did it create an image like salt sucker ?? If it really changed shape then I'd bang it...but if it cast an illusion I'd take a pass...most girls are phony enough with out illusion casting powers. Also wouldn't a gross monster alien just be attracted to other gross monsters ??

Donald said...

This episode.

Yeah, the girl was pretty cute and all... but she wasn't that cute. She wasn't shape-shifter-who-can-turn-into-anything cute.

But, yeah, I'd marry that thing. If I had to put up with a weird monkey monster a couple days out of the month if It meant I got to hang out with a pretty cute chick every other days, then I'd say that's a fair trade. But I'm not fucking it on the days it's a monkey monster. Or maybe I would. I dunno. Never say never, right?

Mugato said...

That monkey monster is just to gross to bang. It's the eyes. If it had normal eyes, I think I could do it.

Donald said...

Hit it from behind.

Doc naps said...

Now I have never actually seen this episode but was that monkey thing even a female??? Pretty hairy...she must be Italian

Now mystique from xmen I'd bang because even in her normal blue form she was hot. Though I guess she can form a working penis and impregnate someone with it...which is a turn off.

I'll have to say while the alien was kinda cheap looking it's better than just being a white person with a weird nose or ears like 99 percent of star trek aliens.

Mugato said...

It may not even be female. Much like most Italian women.