Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Star Trek TNG: Episode 35 - A Matter of Honor

I most likely will not be saying this too much in season two ... but this episode is awesome. Riker ends up serving as a First Officer on the Klingon Battle Cruiser Pagh. This is because he has joined a Federation Officer Exchange Program, yeah it's kind of dumb but whatever. Up until this point in the series Lt. Riker has been a relatively cool cat, but this episode has elevated him to total badass status. It was awesome to see the way the Klingon crew operates and it's always nice to view the dark and dirty interior of a Klingon ship. Cool side note: the Klingon commander is played by Chris Collins also known as the voice of both Cobra Commander AND Starscream.
So Riker jumps right into the role of a Klingon, right down to fighting for no reason and eating vile foods. Also, the female Klingons are constantly trying to bang him ... I must admit that I started to consider whether or not I would have sex with these hideous monstrosities. I think I would. I mean the face looks like a 90 year old Arab woman, but the bodies are pretty tight. Although those teeth would rip your dick to shreds.

Now were was I? Oh yes, so eventually the Klingons smell treachery. Or maybe it was just Dr. Pulaski's old vagina. Nonetheless they attempt to attack the Enterprise, but Riker foils their plans in a very Klingon type of way. By being a total shithead.

ST TNG: 34 down 144 to go

11 comments:

Donald said...

Yeah, this episode was a lot of fun. I love that this space-exchange program lasted for, what... two days?

Capt naps said...

I get that Klingons are militaristic and everything but why is their ship a floating sewer? It's just gross inside. Buy some lamps or something

Mugato said...

Has an exchange program ever worked out? I actually have no clue.

The Klingon ship is the seediest looking place.

Donald said...

I liked that exchange student in Better off Dead. Whatever happened to that actress? She was hot.

Capt naps said...

You mean Booger? Ya he was pretty hot I guess

Mugato said...

Was booger even in that movie? And he's not at all hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Franklinhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Franklin

Mugato said...

I thought that was MCA

Donald said...

The man's name is Curtis Armstrong

Capt naps said...

Curtis Armstrong , Neil Armstrong and Louis Armstrong are all brothers and are also detectives. That's my tv show pitch idea

Donald said...

What about Lance Armstrong? Maybe all of the Armstrongs are highlanders.

Mugato said...

Back in whatever times, people were given last names based on something that describes them. Like Weaver was probably a weaver and Cockburn ... well whatever. But, how bad ass would you have to be to get the name Armstrong? I wonder if there's a name Armweak