Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Star Trek TNG: Episode 126- The Inner Light

"A space probe creates a telepathic tether and causes Picard to experience, in twenty-five minutes, a lifetime as a married man on a world that was destroyed a millennium ago. "

I'm sure this episode was fine, I just wasn't feeling it. The acting was great and the idea is interesting ... it was just not that entertaining. It did win the Hugo Award, the last Trek episode to do this was City on The Edge of Forever. .....City on the Edge, this episode is not.

125 down 54 to go

5 comments:

Donald said...

This is my favorite episode. It makes me cry every time.

Mugato said...

Is this really your favorite episode? It was a great story, but it was barely "Star Trek"

Donald said...

It's my favorite fuckin' episode!

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I'm sort of with Donald on this one. This was great TV. Period.

Mugato said...

.... just to be clear, this is your favorite episode?