Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Star Trek DS9 Episode 29 - Second Sight

I am not going to lie. I fell asleep about half way into this one.


Evidently it is the anniversary of Sisko's wife's death and he is feeling melancholy (is that even the right word??). He eventually notices a beautiful woman named Fenna and starts to romance her. So much for his dead wife. Then I fell asleep.


So I looked up the ending and Fenna ends up being a hologram or something. Let me just say one more thing about this episode, I found that actress that played Fenna to be stunningly beautiful. Her name is Salli Richardson and she was also on that show Eureka ... which I have never seen.


29 down and 147 to go

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I fell asleep halfway through this review. Sisko fucked a hologram? Huh? I have no memory of this one either. Sounds awful.

Mugato said...

Its a terrible episode. In the beginning he is mourning his dead wife and then by the end he is banging a hologram!!

capt.naps said...

what is up with black guys banging holograms in star trek?? is that a stereotype?
as the only other black guy (geordi) also banged (or just kissed..whatever) a hologram

then again…why else have holograms??

Justin Garrett Blum said...

It's funny that you mention Salli Richardson. I just read that name yesterday. She was the voice of the human character (female cop) on that Disney series Gargoyles. I assume it's the same actress. Too lazy to actually look it up.

Donald said...

Once holograms go black, they always Holla back.

Is that an expression?