Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Star Trek DS9 Episode 70 - Shakaar

"Kai Winn needs Kira to convince her former resistance leader, Shakaar, now a farmer on Bajor, to return soil reclamators needed elsewhere in Rakantha, which used to be Bajor's most productive agricultural region."


Another shit Kira themed episode. I guess the best thing that came out of this is that Shakaar threatens to expose Kai Winn's wrong doings and she steps down as First Minister. But really, nobody cares. I  enjoyed the prequel to this episode ..... wait for it ..... wait for it .... Shakaar Zulu


70 down and 106 to go

5 comments:

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I thought it was going to be a Tupac Shakaar joke.

Unknown said...

I thought it was going to be a Shaaaknado joke (I didn't.)

Mugato said...

These are good...let me write them down

Unknown said...

That actor Tony Shalhoub opened a place that does oil changed called, "Tonjiffy Shalube"

Huh?!

Mugato said...

I'm not writing that one down