Thursday, January 08, 2015

Star Trek DS9 Episode 121 - Blaze of Glory

Sisko interrupts a message about a Maquis invasion of Cardassia using cloaked missiles. Sisko goes to Eddington to find  out the hidden location of these missiles. Eddington takes Sisko to a planet where he discovers that it was all a trick to help Eddington get back to his wife. Unfortunately, his fake message also caught the attention of the Jem'Hadar who are now attacking. Eddington and Sisko fight them off and save the small group of Maquis, but Eddington ends up getting killed in the process. As much as I did not like the portrayal of Eddington, I did enjoy the character itself and it was disappointing to see him killed off in such a lame way.

121 down and 55 to go

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always liked Eddington. I was never a huge fan of the actor, but I thought it was a cool character.