Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Star Trek DS9 Episode 141 - Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night

"When Dukat reveals to Kira her mother, Kira Meru, did not die when she was three, but was actually his lover, Kira goes into the past using the Bajoran Orb of Time to find the truth."

I'm sick of DS9 going back in time and going to alternate universes with such ease. It's just too unbelievable ... as if a giant fucking alien space station orbiting a wormhole is believable ... but you get my point. So even still, the episode was decent. That's what is good about DS9, even the bad episodes are watchable.

So Kira goes back in time to see if the rumor is true, that her mother left her family to become Dukat's lover. She discovers that initially her mom was taken as a sex slave, but she found that life was actually pretty good in this "position" ... get it??? Whatever. Kira now hates her mother and she decides to plant a bomb and kill both her mom and Dukat. But at the last moment she changes her mind and saves them.

141 down and 35 to go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no memory of this episode. Reading this description has me thinking you made it up. This sounds like the plot of some shitty Trek novel.

Mugato said...

I was thinking that this may be the worst DS9 episode, that I until I watched His Way.