Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A SUIT IN CONNECTICUT


I recently watched a program on TLC entitled "A Haunting In Connecticut". It was the "true" story of a teenage boy who was tormented by a demon. Although I found this 2 hour program rather entertaining, I did find three things funny about the demon. 1. He had 50's greaser hair. 2. He had a "gay" beard and looked pretty much like Christopher Lowell. 3. He was wearing a nice suit. Why the suit? Once I saw this Jesus movie and at the end they show Satan and he was also wearing a suit. It really made me think. During one scene the boy finally confronts the ghost. He meets it in a room and begins to talk with it (it ends up possessing him), anyway before they start thier conversation the scene ends. I couldn't help but wonder what was said that night. I imagine it went something like this.
Boy: Yo, Yo, Wut Up?
Demon: Nothing good....get it? ....cuz heavan is...up...
Boy: Huh?
Demon: Nevermind......did you just call me a Yo-Yo?
Boy: What? ...Um, So your the guy thats haunting me huh.
Demon: Yeah, you know how it is? I'm just here to take your soul.
Boy: Hmmm........So whats up with the suit?
Demon: What? Did you hear me? I said I want your soul.
Boy: I know, but seriously, I just don't get the whole suit thing.
Demon: The suit is not important! I'm going to possess you!
Boy: Well, if you do, then just please don't make me wear the suit.
Demon: ....Stop harping on the damn suit!
Boy: It's just...not that great of a suit.
Demon: WHAT! It's a friggin' $800 suit!
Boy: C'mon man, like your a demon and all. Couldn't you have just gotten like the most expensive suit EVER?
Demon: I guess so.
Boy: And really, that beard .... well .... it's kinda gay.
Demon: OH C'MON NOW!
Boy: No disrespect, but it's a bit too, well-groomed.
Demon: What is this?!
Boy: That "slicked back hair" look ... it went out in like the 50's.
Demon: You gotta be kidding me! I'm the evil one here! Who the hell are you!
Boy: Sorry dude, but your just not that scary. I mean, the black eyes are a bit creepy. But you look like a mix between Christopher Lowell and a sleezy 70's music producer.
Demon: What?! Christopher Lowell?? CHRISTOPHER LOOOWWWWEEELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mugato said...

Well, my planet has finally gotten your TV waves! Seeing how i live in the future and all. ....yes we have TVs. Let me alone will ya, just let me be, why me, why does it always have to be me?

Mugato said...

It's not a very original idea anyway...ITS SCIENCE!!