Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Button This!

I was recently taking a leak behind this bush when Gorn decides to shoot me with a phaser, Juan snapped the pic on his camera phone. I friggin pissed all over my feet! Man, i take bad pictures, my face looks like a napalmed vietcong. But the point of this post isnt about all that, it's about Button Fly Jeans. Sure sometimes i throw on a pair just for kicks. But seriously, what fool thought it would be a good idea for mens button fly jeans? It takes a good minute to get them unbuttoned and a good 3 minutes to re-button. When I have to piss, I HAVE TO PISS! It's embarissing standing in a public restroom hunched over the urinal furiously trying to button up your pants. I'm afraid everyone will think i'm masterbating. I go in the stall for that. How do you spell embarissing...is that right? Anyway, button fly jeans are pretty fruity....hippies wore them and they are homos. On a side note: Going into a gym is macho and tough right? But going into a Jim is gay! The english language is fascinating.

4 comments:

Mugato said...

If you must know...i'm hanging ten. I occasionally wear pants just for fun. I have fur...i dont NEED pants. And my species is Mugato and my name is Lorenzo Mugato...it's Italian. Can't you tell i'm Italian by my greasy fur, I-Roc car and job as a mason?

Donald said...

I've never worn buttonfly jeans. But then again, I've never worn jeans.

True story.

Mugato said...

Who has never worn jeans before??? Thats fascinating.

Donald said...

I just don't like the look or feel of denim. Never interested me. True story.