Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CATS

Cats are friggin' gross. That whole hairball thing is real fucked up. How come animals can get away with shit that humans can't. Can a human puke on your rug and then go sit down and lick his own balls? Maybe. But, it wouldn't be right. Male cats spray that shit everywhere to attract females, what is that stuff?? What If Cats where as big as the ones in Cats the Musical.

Munkustrap: Are you blind when you're born?
Demeter: If I was blind, then how would I lick my own balls and taint.
Plato: Can you say of your bite that it's worse than your bark?
Demeter: Plato your fucked up man, weez be cats, we don't bark. Are you related to Dana Plato? I'd bang her......postmortem!!
Bombalurina: When you're walking alone?
Demeter: Was that even a sentence? I need to puke on the floor, then spray my jizz on the corners of couches.
Munkustrap: Because Jellicles are and Jellicles do. Jellicles do and Jellicles would. Jellicles would and Jellicles can. Jellicles can and Jellicles do.
Demeter: What are you fuckin crazy? Jellicles? What the fuck iz that? Munkustrap, your a pussy.
Munkustrap: Touche

2 comments:

Donald said...

I'd probably appreciate this more if I'd have ever seen cats.

Mugato said...

I've never seen it either.