Monday, May 22, 2006

Steve Martin

Steve Martin is such a good actor. He's slowly taking over the top spot on my favorite actor list, sorry Michael Keaton. I recently watched the movie Shopgirl, it was fantabulousticly fantabulous. Martin, wrote, directed and co-stared in it AND he also wrote the book....which i just purchased (Barnes is so overpriced). He wrote some great films, The Jerk, Three Amigos, Roxanne, LA Story, Bowfinger and ..... um the Pink Panther. Seriously this movie cant be good. I really have nothing funny to say. He always had white hair though. That was kinda wierd....yeah. Anyway, remember that skit from Saturday Night Live when he was an Egyptian Farrow.
"Born in Babylonia but was raised in Arizona, KING TUT!" ......was that funny????

UPDATE: I just noticed that I wrote Farrow instead of Pharaoh....thats funny.

2 comments:

Donald said...

I was gonna say... I can understand the need for an Egyptian version of Tom Cruise or Tom Hanks... but Mia Farrow?!

Anonymous said...

steve martin??? WHAT THE FUCK??? anyways check out my bbq site.

its weird farrow. mia farrow? and she was dating a jew!! (woody allen!!) she probably made him build a pyramid or at least put her in his movies. then he ran away with her slave (some say adopted child). anyways LA story is steve martins second best film after the jerk
and he always had white hair. much like race bannon.