Friday, May 26, 2006

Smells Teen Espirit ... what??

Every race has it's own smell. It's true, it's no stereotype. Here's a quick run-down:

Hispanics: small like tortilla's, really they do. I could never figure out what the smell was until one day when I was actually heating up a tortilla and I said "H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T"

Asians: honestly, they smell like fish. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I still find Asian women hot as hell. And hell is pretty hot, this I know from that old Squirel Nut Zippers video. "In the afterlife..."

Blacks: might as well just say it ... B.O. Well, sometimes coco-butter. I don't know if deoderant just doesn't work on you guys.

Arabs: totally smell like curry. Not Mark Curry, but the spice ... curry. I've eaten curried chicken and then you sweat that shit out and man....you smell like a dirty towel head.

Jews: i'm gonna go out on a limb and say... money. I really don't know, it's to general. In fact is Jewish a race or a religion? How can you say that Sharone, Seinfeld and Davis Jr. are all the same race???

Native Americans: i guess they small like a drunk guy, and probably unwashed ass.

Old People: small like piss and dirty hair....oh black people also smell like dirty hair. And yes Old people are a race, an inhuman race of ungrateful bastards.

Europeans: i think they also smell like b.o. I really don't know. Italians smell like olive oil.

OK, i lost interest in this.

PS: NEVER watch Lost in Translation, what a piece of shit movie!!

9 comments:

Donald said...

What do white people smell like? Glade plug ins? I do.

Mugato said...

Well, maybe glade...i got them. But right now I actually smell like a skunk, it's pretty humid out.

Anonymous said...

white people smell like magic.

huh???

also black people do smell. though i bet to the blacks white people smell bad. ya well screw you black people, you saying i stink!!

Anonymous said...

White people smell like racists. At least on this blog they do.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 340 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 170 pounds on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 170 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?