Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Star Trek TNG: Episode 62 - Deja Q

This may be my favorite Q episode. Q loses his powers and decides to live as a human on the Enterprise. It's great to see Q trying to figure out the intricacies of being human. I assume he never took a crap before and that kind of stuff. Also Guinan stabs him with a fork. ALSO Corbin Bernsen is in this episode. ALLLSSOOOO .... that's all i got.

Random Fact (per Wikipedia): "Corbin Bernsen has one of the biggest snow globe collections in the world, with almost 7,000 snowglobes"

ST TNG: 61 down 118 to go

8 comments:

Donald said...

That's a lot of fuckin' snow globes! I guess he's gotta spend that LA Law money on something.

Anyway... great episode. John DeLancie shoulda got an Emmy.

Capt naps said...

I will probably agree, this is my favorite Q episode. Also is every Q episode a pun??

Mugato said...

Here's some Q puns that they missed.

Money Grubbing Q

and

Q Legit To Quit

What guy collects snow globes? I mean I admit I have like two disney ones but I don't blow my load over them

Donald said...

2 Live Q

The Man Who Q Too Much

Kung Q

Q Manchu

Herbal Essences ShampQ

Turn of the Q

I'm done.

Capt.naps said...

Q: the winged serpent

Donald said...

Remember that episode where they load him onto a train to a death camp and that little girl comes out and yells, "GOOD BYE, Q!!!! GOOD BYE, Q!!!!"

Donald said...

Remember that episode where that English rock band The Q came onboard and sand their hit song: "Q... are you? Q Q Q Q!!"

Mugato said...

haha. that was so bad