Friday, March 01, 2013

Star Trek TNG: Episode 92 - Night Terrors

Can take or leave it. The Enterprise discover a Betazoid ship in which everyone has killed themselves/each other. Except for one guy who is in a catatonic state. Soon everyone on the Enterprise is getting irritated with each other ... turns out this is do some kind of sleep deprivation being caused by god knows what. Not a great episode. Deanna Troi's dream sequences are so badly directed with terrible special effects. The effects in that silent film of a giant moon face, in which a rocket hits it's eyeball. Whatever. And also this episode has Brian Tochi in it.

ST TNG: 91 down 88 to go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to watch the fox kids show "big bad betazoids" with that clown looking jay Leno villian.

-capt naps

Donald said...

I have absolutely no memory of this episode.

Mugato said...

I wish I had no memory of this episode.

Capt. Naps, you realize that Big Bad Beatleborgs came out in 1996?? I wonder if it's on Netflix

capt.naps said...

i was just joking, mugato. i never watched big bad beetleborgs.

that being said, i just checked...its free streaming on amazon prime

Mugato said...

I watched it. It was good but no Botsmaster. But yeah, I think the villain on BBBB was really Jay Leno..

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm348036608/tt0115674