Sunday, March 24, 2013

Star Trek TNG: Episode 95 - Qpid

For an episode that makes no sense and is a giant Robin Hood parody, I actually liked it. It was very well done. Although I still don't understand why Q continuously wastes his timer with insignificant things such as playing dress up with Picard and crew.

Q is always fun, so I can't complain too much. But, is it necessary for the all powerful Q to use his magnificance in order to tests Picard's love for some woman. The crazy part is that at the end, after Picard saves her life, she ends up leaving with Q! Now thats a playa.

ST TNG: 94 down 85 to go

3 comments:

capt.naps said...

I figure Q is like Mr.Myxplyx from superman comics. He either does it because he likes pulling pranks on the hero and/or he is basically bored.

Donald said...

This is probably the funniest Trek episode ever. IT is really dumb though and makes no sense, but whatever. It's hilarious.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Why do I waste my time playing The Sims 3? And I'm not even a master of space time like Q is!

Anyway, great episode. Also, Vash: I'd hit it.