Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Star Trek TNG: Episode 154 - Descent II

So, Data is now under the influence of Lore. Along with these Borg, they plan on destroying all organic life. Riker and Worf discover Hugh in a cave or something and find out that he is heading a group of rebels trying to overthrow Lore.


Long story short, Data turns on Lore and defeats him. Hugh is then put in as the head of these Borgs. Lore's emotional chip is taken out and given to Data, of which LaForge advises him to not yet destroy it. That's basically it. It was easily on of the best two-parters in the Star Trek universe.


153 down 26 to go

3 comments:

Donald said...

This was a really cool two-parter, although like almost every Next Gen two-parter, the second half isn't as good as the first half.

Mugato said...

That is so true. Its always a build up to mediocrity.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Yeah, I was going to say that, too. I remember watching the first part of this episode back when it aired and thinking, "I can't wait for the conclusion!" But now, I can barely even remember anything that happened in the second part.

Boy, somehow I haven't read this blog since I moved. I forgot how funny you guys are.