Friday, January 31, 2014

Star Trek TNG: Episode 155 - Liaisons

Everyime I hear the word Liaisons, I just think of Dangerous Liaisons and how evertime I went into my local video store the VHS cover looked so similar to the Ms. Doubtfire cover. Seriously Robin Williams could have replaced Glenn Close in that movie.


Anyway, this episode is about an exchange program gone crazy. Everyone is put in odd predicaments and Picard is pretty much held hostage by a "fake" sexy woman who seduces him ... this is all an experiment so that this alien race can experience love. They also play poker in this episode for like the 20th time in the series and it's really starting to piss me off. In short, this episode seemed sort of recycled. Also in the very beginning Troi is with one of these aliens and he offers her a drink. She says No, because her stomach is still recovering from all of the dessert from the night before. Does this mean she had diarrhea?? Seriously. I could not stop thinking about that. Does she have diarrhea??


154 down 25 to go

2 comments:

Donald said...

Some how Deanna Troi having diarrhea just makes her even more sexy.

Also, this episode was bland.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

I bet when they were writing that line, one of the writers said, "I don't know...what if 20 years from now some dude on this new-fangled Internet thingy makes a diarrhea joke?" And another writer said, "That's exactly the point! Troi with diarrhea is sexy! Donald Pfeffer will get it!"