Thursday, February 12, 2015

Star Trek DS9 Episode 135 - Waltz

This is a significant episode I believe in the upcoming plot arc. Regardless, it was sort of boring. Sisko is transporting Dukat (who is now a war criminal and also insane over his daughters death) to a Federation prison. Their ship is attacked, Dukat saves Sisko and they make it down to a planet. Now marooned together, Sisko notices that Dukat is unstable and hallucinating. They begin to argue and fight each other. Dukat manages to escape in a shuttle and vows to destroy Bajor. The Defiant comes to rescue Sisko. I must say that I never enjoyed the character of Dukat, so I'm not looking forward to these upcoming Sisko vs Dukat episodes. In fact I have not enjoyed one villain in this entire series.

135 down and 41 to go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Dukat. I don't think he's the best villain, but I really loved that actor's performance. I also like that other villain... the one played by Jeffrey Combs. Everybody else was lame.

Mugato said...

I do like the actors performance, I just never connected with Dukat. Now I liked the Jeffrey Combs character, but I think his acting was not right for the part. And he is a fine actor.