Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Star Trek DS9 Episode 131 - You Are Cordially Invited...

This is the Worf and Dax get married episode. I still do not get what she sees in him, he is ugly and has no personality...in fact he is violent. Also, I guess Dax is sort of a man??? I don't know. Also, I'm pretty sure that this is the last we see of Alexander. I'm grateful for this because he sucks.

So most of the episode is them going back and forth cancelling the wedding and then saying it's back on. Dax needs to get accepted into the House of Martok but Martok's wife is a huuuuuge bitch. Worf has a bachelor party and consists of him and his friends basically playing Survivor (not the Eye of the Tiger album, but the TV show...just to clarify). Dax has a party also and this one is like a crazy Roman orgy. Like really...I swear they allude to her having a threesome with a Hawaiian Guy and Morn??? Anyway, they get married in the end. That's all.

131 down and 45 to go

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never understood this subplot either. Worf is a fucking monster.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

You guys are some speciesist assholes.

Mugato said...

I'm against interspecies relationships