Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Star Trek TNG: Episode 130 - Man of the People

"A psychic ambassador uses Deanna's mind to influence the outcome of his mission."

This ambassador essentially transfers his negativity into Deanna in order to have a clear mind for his negotiations. Deanna starts to become agitated and rapidly age. It's an interesting idea but it was a great episode.

When I saw George Wallace was in this episode I was expecting the great black comedian, or even the great racist Alabama governor ... but no, it was some dude that I never seen before.

129 down 50 to go

6 comments:

capt.naps said...

i wonder if George Wallace is related to the other George Wallace

Donald said...

There should be historically racist mayor equivalents for all african american comedians.

Anyway... this episode. I always draw a blank on the episodes centered around Troi or Crusher, but I vaguely remember this one. It was ok.

Mugato said...

I wonder if there is a mayor Earthquake

Donald said...

I wonder if there's a mayor Bruce Bruce.

Or... who's that guy who always says Hamburger after every joke? Is there a Mayor that guy?

capt. "godfrey cambridge" naps said...

that would be Alonzo "hamburger" jones.
who not only was a famous black comic but also a famous 7th day adventist theologian of the 19th century.


Mugato said...

Haha, I was honestly going to say Mayor McCheese