Thursday, November 21, 2013

Star Trek TNG: Episode 137 - Chain of Command I

Chain of Command is a two-parter, that really should have been one episode. Not that I didn't enjoy it, because I very much did ... I'm just saying. Part one was very blah and it could have been summed up very quickly and incorporated into part two. Basically, Picard gets sent on a secret mission to destroy a Cardassian biological weapon. He brings along Worf and .... Crusher?? Personally, I would bring Data on EVERY away mission and bring Crusher on ZERO. Anyway, since Picard is gone they bring in another Captain to take over. Why not Riker you ask? I have no fucking idea.

136 down 43 to go

4 comments:

Donald said...

I love Captain Jelico. I'm not even joking. He's one of my all time favorite Trek characters. He's such a huge douche he's actually a refreshing change from all the happy go-lucky Trek regulars. It's just fun to have somebody come in who's just, you know, a normal boss who's kind of a dick... or should I say, a cox. A Ronny Cox.

capt.naps said...

i dont recall this episode but i remember Capt. Jelico. Is this his only episode???

i hate when they spread out a story over two episodes. Im very busy i dont have time for this foolishness

Mugato said...

Haha cood Ronny Cox joke. Oh yes, Capt. Jelico is AWESOME. They should have dome a spinoff.

Mugato said...

Or shall I say good Ronny Cox joke. No, cood is fine