Sunday, December 13, 2015

Star Trek VGR Episode 104 - Counterpoint

While passing through Devore space, Voyager is routinely searched for telepaths.
In this region of space telepathy is illegal. Voyager find a group of telepath refugees and agree to hide them from the Devore. They disguise their telepathy using teleporter buffers ... or something like that. A guy named Kashyk offers to help get the refugees to safety but he ends up being a double agent. Janeway eventually tricks him and sends the refugees to safety in shuttlecrafts. Much safer than sailing a shity raft across a sea.

104 down 68 to go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm.... Sounds neat. One thing I'll say for Voyager is that it's straight up sci-fi. Some of these plots sound like something Asimov would've written.

Mugato said...

I agree, it is straight up science fiction with very little drama. As opposed to DS9 which seemed to be a ton of drama. I am by no means hating Voyager, which completely shocked me. I refused to watch the show when it came out because I was sure it was going to be terrible.