Friday, December 18, 2015

Star Trek VGR Episode 106 - Bride of Chaotica!

"Voyager becomes stuck on an interdimensional rift as photonic beings from the other dimension attempt contact in the holodeck, meeting the photonic villains of Lt. Paris' "Captain Proton" program who promptly attack them"

I probably failed to mention that for several episodes now Paris has been using a holodeck program named "Captain Proton". It is an early 20th Century black and white sci-fi adventure, cool but it ain't no Captain EO. The episode is nearly entirely done within this program (all in black and white). The crew must defeat these beings by playing out the roles within this cheezy old sci-fi flick. It is actually very well done and visually interesting. I realized that I say "interesting" a lot. I'm sure none of this is interesting at all, I just can't think of another word. Maybe I will look in a thesaurus next time or something.


106 down 66 to go

No comments: