Monday, February 07, 2005

Boogeyman Nights

I really hope that "Boogeyman" and/or "Hide and Seek" are good movies. I'm tired of ghost movies sucking, not horror movies, but specifically ghost movies. Gothika sucked, White Noise was disappointing, The Haunting sucked, I liked The Others and Stir of Echos (but most people hated them). The Sixth Sense was the only good one in the last 10 years. For some reason I have hope for Boogeyman, but i'm worried about Hide & Seek though. I sense a really bad trick ending, but Dakota Fanning is a pretty good kid actress....and she's um....nevermind. She's the modern day Haley Joel Osmond. Whats with trick endings these days, i expect them now...so it's not even a damn trick! Stop ripping off Sixth Sense!!!! If anyone sees these movies, let me know if they're any good.

5 comments:

Donald said...

You should check out Devil's Backbone, a Mexican film by the guy who directed Blade 2 and Hellboy. It's really good and super creepy. I liked it a lot.

Sixth Sense didn't scare me or hold my interest, nor did the Others. I prefered White Noise to both of those... even though it was pretty stupid. I also really liked Stir of Echoes. That was a neat movie, once you get used to all of the annoying Boston accents.

Mugato said...

...annoying...what? I dunno wutchya tahkin about.
I've heard lots of people say they didnt like 6th Sense either, I don't know...i really liked it. Or maybe it was just seeing Donnie Wahlberg half naked and crying... I almost got Devils Backbone, but i'm always iffy on foreign movies, i'll add it to my Blockbuster Online Account.

Mugato said...

I never go to the movies? Remember we saw White Noise like last month!! And I'm not falling for that trick again. Fool me once shame on...um...WE WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN!

Donald said...

You're erection sticks out of a big tub of popcorn? I'm impressed... and jealous! If I tried that I'd be completely flaccid, bored, and sick to my stomach by the time we got down far enough in the tub for my erection to become exposed.

But wait... I've already said too much.

Mugato said...

Something about salt on my penis, just doesn't sound very safe.