Tuesday, February 01, 2005

GOOD EATS

First of all, i'm a big FoodTv fan and i'm a pretty good cook myself....i took culinary in High School! Yeah!!! My plan was to go to culinary school and be a chef, but somewhere my life went horribly wrong. Anyway, This is LONG overdue. I've watched Good Eats since almost day one, i've failed to realize that it IS my favorite show. I watch it everyday! Alton Brown is the host, and the best way to describe this program is "A cross between Kids In the Hall, Bill Nye the Science Guy and The Frugal Gourmet (minus the child molesting)". Alton Brown has to be one of the most likeable guy's on TV, i'd totally hang out with him. He's so likable that you wouldn't even know that he was from Georgia. As the dude cooks he tells you the science behind the process and mixes in a little comedy. This is the best show on TV, I dare to say it, best show on TV. You learn, you laugh....and you um learn. I suck at describing stuff, it's just a really good show ALRIGHT! I like the one when he dresses up like Colonel Sanders...hahaha, classic. Check out www.altonbrown.com it's a really good site.

I was watching a thing on Tsar Nicholas II and his son was a Hemophiliac, my question is, If a girl has hemophelia can she die from menstruation? Or does it not work like that? I really have no clue.

2 comments:

Donald said...

I like Alton Brown and I often enjoy his show, but I don't think he's much of a cook. That is to say, he can talk all day about science and proper cooking, but at the end of the day, his recipes just don't look any good.

Mugato said...

Excellent point. His presentation isn't all that great and he does cook rather basic dishes...but come on, he dressed up like Colonel Sanders for Christ's sake!