Monday, January 31, 2005

Inside the Trekers Studio, with James Lipton


We are here with the courageous, unheralded and sexy William T. Riker, former Liutenant of the U.S.S. Enterprise and current Captain of the U.S.S. Titan. Welcome Mr. Riker, it is a pleasure.


Yeah, whatever.




You look wonderful, i see you kept your thick lucious beard. Maybe we could merge beards sometime?




...what?



.......HA HA HA




....HA HA




...HA HA HA, seriously




I'm not gay.




HA HA HA, so how IS Deanna Troi these days?




She's a bitch.




It must be horrible to have a women that can read your mind, yes?




It's hell. She knows things about me that no one should.




Like how you are sexually attracted to men.




What...no, i'm not gay! Whats with that?




Well my show is on Bravo......and I did Broadway.....I produced The Mighty Gents!




...um ok.




So what ARE you up to these days?.




Well my life has been plentiful since I killed all those people on the Pegasus. You know, Picard was kind of a dick...



but he is sexy?




....um yeah i guess. Anyway, I hated everyone on the Enterprise and i'd like to forget about that chapter. So now I just chill, drink some Aldorian Ale....and whatever. My current tour with the U.S.S. Titan just ended and that sucked. Currently I live in a nice home on Risa where I'm a member of the School Board. My nickname is Bad Moon Risan.

No it's not




...it's not.




As you know I produced "Monteith and Rand", how IS Yeoman Rand these days?




I seriously could care less




Well know it's time for some questions.




Fuckin-A




What is your favorite word?




Engage




What is your least favorite word?




ENGAGED




What turns you on?




Betazoid Chicks




What turns you off?




um..MEN




What sound do you love?




Love making ..... with women.




What sound do you hate?




French Accents




What is your favorite curse word?




Algeron IV Fandangler Fucker




What profession, other than yours, would you like to attempt?




A Gigalo...for women




What profession would you not like to participate in?




I'd say a person that works with tards....or as i like to call them kickballs.




If Heaven exists, what would you like God to say, when you arrive at the pearly gates?




Would you like to be my Captain?




That was so lame




I hate you so much.



Well, thats all the time we have here. I'd like to thank Captain William T. Riker and join us next time when we examine the late Data's disembodied head......of which I purchased on E-Bay. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Mugato said...

none of the facts where ever actually facts. they where more like factual speculations. Or as I like to call it, speculation of factualities.

Donald said...

I'll be honest: I'm not gay, but I'd fuck Riker. Or, rather, I'd let *him* fuck *me*. When you're in bed with Riker, Riker does the fucking. It's just how he gets down. So I've heard.

Mugato said...

Ok...um that was disturbing.

PS: I'd also fuck Riker