Monday, January 03, 2005

Tsunami Bomb meets the Sex Pistols


This White Noise movie is gonna be the best movie EVER. Thats my opinion. EVER! Better than classics like "Gone with the Wind" and "I Spit on Your Grave". I don't care what you say, Michael Keaton is the man, and "White Noise" looks awesome. I'm a total freak for ghost shit...if I could i'd quit my job and be a ghosthunter. Soon i will tell you everything you need to know about ghost hunting, but right now i'm supposed to be working.. I'm obsessed with the paranormal. I've had weird stuff happen, but I don't totally believe. After all seeing is believing, thats why I don't believe in Quarks and Stem Cells....because i've never seen them??? Whatever, there's probably thousands of ghost in Asia right now...cuz of...um...the tsunami. Ha. Whatever. The first thing I thought when I saw the news of the Tsunami was, "No! All that Sweet Thai Tang...WASTED!!". Thailand has some damn good tang man...that sucks. No one will ever get to taste that tang ever again! I was releived to find out that the Tang Factory in Thailand was safe...wheew. Tang originated in Thailand, if you don't believe me then look here... http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/10118292/Tang_Made_By_Kraft.html (yes thats alibaba.com)
I bet God was getting even with all those annoying surfers. "You want the perfect wave huh? TAKE THAT M.F.-ers!!!" I can't swim so i'd be dead in 2 seconds, my delicious white fur would weigh me down. The second thing the tsunami made me think of was that good album by Japanese noise band The Bordoms entitled "Tsunami Bomb Meets the Sex Pistols", but thier best album is "Soul Discharge". ......um...also 100,000 people died or something.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bush said he was going to send 3million and then everyone called him cheap so he said "fine Ill send 300 million!!" If I was president I would have said "how about I send nothing! assholes!!" every country is sending billions of dollars and every country wants to be the one who sends the most! Umm france stop sending them money you owe us like 5 million from all that money we gave you after ww2! (I assume we gave them money I have no clue).
I feel bad for those people who died over there but the whole world is sending like 100 gajillion dollars. The place is a dump before the giant wave how much money do they really need????Hmm I need 5 million to rebuild my sex shop!!!Its going to be a bunch of politicans in Thailand and losers at the U.N. who get all the money anyway.

Mugato said...

Good point "Anonymous" ... I don't even live on Earth so I don't give a shit about anything or anyone from that planet. But I should comment on this "Bush" you speak of. He has no balls! If he did he would say...hey isn't there tons of muslims in that area? They all died? Fucking GOOD! Yeee haaaw! Oh some Swedes died? Doesn't Sweden hate America? Well Fuck em! Oh some other innocent people died? .......um...now watch this drive.

Mugato said...

Touche. It's your e-mail that sucks!

Donald said...

Ever had Thai Tea? Where they mix iced tea with sweet and condensed milk? Holy shit that's good stuff. Maybe the best stuff ever.

Anyway, enough about the Tsunami. I love ghosts too... but most ghost movies suck. I think White Noise will suck too. But I'll still see it. Maybe.

Recommend me some ghost novels.

Mugato said...

"Don't Kiss Them Good-Bye" by Allison Dubois was pretty good. She's the lady that the new show Medium is based on. And she ain't that bad looking i guess.

Earthbound: Conversations with Ghosts was alright..

The Amittyville book was interesting actually, Jodie The Pig scared me.

There's not many good ones that i've found, whats cool to do is go here: http://theshadowlands.net/places/
look up your state and you can see all the haunted places by city.