Wednesday, January 12, 2005

New Segment

I'm going to introduce a new segment on Mugato's Blog. There's this homeless guy that hangs around out back...he picks through the trash, harrasses people for money and I suspect he's a male prostitute as well. All that said, he claims to be from Earths past and knows a great amount about 20 and 21st century Earth. He acts like a dick sometimes but he's harmless, so without futher adioux (??) I introduce "Khans Music Review".

Thanks Mugato you hairy prick. My name is Khan Noonien Singh and I'm a genious on all things musical, as well as the best lover in the universe. Look at those pecks...seriously, LOOK AT THEM! Let me just say that I really miss eating Steak-Ums, also I've been meaning to warn Earth about a big tsunami thats gonna hit the Thailand area this year...i'd keep an eye out for that. Well today i'm gonna tell you about a band named "Armor for Sleep".

Armor for Sleep debuted in 2002 with the album "Dream to Make Believe". You can go to www.dreamtomakebelieve.com to listen to the album, my personal favorites are "Being Your Walls", "My Town", "Wanderer's Guild" and "Slip Like Space". Now I don't agree with genres, but i guess technically you could say that they are "emo"...stick with me though!, they are pretty cool. Musically this band is tight and very melodic with some catchy chorus riffs. I've heard them described as "tripy" and "spacey"......i guess?? I'd say more like dark and cold, like it reminds me of winter for some reason, basically shitty wheather music. Singer songwritter Ben Jorgenson writes some kick ass lyrics, but rather depressing, which is always good. The running themes are space, time-travel, paranormal and dreams.....ha ha what a loser. Anyway, they are really ugly...nowhere nearly as hot and oily as me! For more info, go to www.armorforsleep.com. Man, I may be a genious but I can't write a review for shit! Anyway, till next time you scum, this is Khan saying "Let them eat static".

HA HA HA...EMO?! Your such a fruit! Sorry, nice job Khan. You can pick up your cocain in the bathroom behind the second loose tile 3 inches to the right of the hand blower.

1 comment:

Mugato said...

Thats what I told Khan!