Friday, January 07, 2005

CRITICAL UPDATE

First of all, Malcom in the Middle is a really well done show. It's really funny. I'm sorry, but it is. Also there's a Highway to Heavan marathon coming on and i'm rather excited about it. I watched that show every Sunday morning growing up and I remember being scared of it?? I mean other then the episode where Michael turns into a warewolf, there really wasn't a reason to be afraid of it, but I was...and I still am?!?! Michael always creeped me out....his name was Michael on the show right? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Also, i'm starting to worry about this White Noise movie....it's getting really bad reviews. Although bad critics eviews usually equal really good movie. Critics are gay, that critic with the big eye brows and handle bar mustache is friggin creepy.

Here's something I was thinking of recently, it's a conversation that myself and Captain Naps have had numerous times. Adolph Hitler managed to ruin a mustache. Seriously...no one can ever have that mustache again! It's true. He seriously ruined a perfectly good mustache.

I just watched that movie Glory. It's a good Civil War flick. Not sure I buy into Matthew Broderick as a Civil War leader though.

"Men, Fire at will!"
"....who's Will?"

PS: If i'm from a different planet, then how did I watch Highway to Heavan you ask? Michael Landon is an alien...thats how.

3 comments:

Mugato said...

She's oddly attractive..yes. Anyway, fine I'll skip work, what the hell do I care. I feel gay going to the movies with another "man", but we can see White Noise. If you get scared....DO NOT touch me! Also we ARE NOT sharing popcorn! And there WILL BE at least one seat between us at all times!

Donald said...

I used to consider growing a Hitler mustache... then, when people would give me shit about it, I'd get indignant and say, "It's not a Hitler mustache, it's a *Charlie Chaplin* mustache!"

But that joke would be funny, like, once.

Mugato said...

That would be like dressing up as a klansman for halloween and saying your a ghost. ....Chaplin had a Hitler haircut too.