Monday, December 27, 2004

INVISIBLE

I realized how much I Hate holidays, I don't want to see my family EVER. But I got the best friggin' book... Ninjutsu The Art Of Invisibility. Cuz i'm um...gonna be a Ninja??? Also i'm planning on becoming invisible. I really am! It's actually not a bad book, but why would someone buy me that? I can barely touch my toes, nevermind do Ninjutsu. Evidently though, Ninja's didn't really become invisible, they basically used magic techniques. So what i'm saying is if I was David Copperfield, i'd be a ninja. The book "David Copperfield" sucked, there was no magic in it! Actually I never read it.

Mugato Letterman's Top 10,
Things I would do If I was Invisible:
10. Find everyone I hate and punch them in the face.
9. Walk around naked.
8. Hang around in the White House
7. Kick change cups out of Homeless people's hands
6. Pull an Orthodox Jews beard.
5. Spend a day with William Shatner.
4. Spend a day with Natalie Portman.
3. Pants the Pope.
2. Terrorize train commuters like that dude on the movie Ghost. "Get Off My Train!!!"
1. Live in a Girls Sorority House.

I saw Napolean Dynomite and i didn't laugh...not because it wasn't funny, but because I related way too much to it. He looks like Captain Naps. Also that San Andreas game is so morally bad, it's a bit entertaining, but no wonder kids are violent. Whatever....i guess i really don't care. Hey, Dunkin Donuts switched thier add campaign to "Bring Yourself Back"...from "Will Take You Back".

Happy Chrimble and a Gear New Year.
(Tell me where that phrase came from and you win...um nothing)

3 comments:

Mugato said...

I'll pull down his underwear you smart ass.

Mugato said...

Ellen huh? I would.

Mugato said...

PS: That Happy Chrimble phrase came from the Beatles 1960's Christmas Album, given to members of the fan club. They say that stupid thing at the end of the record. Evidently it was funny back then???