Tuesday, December 21, 2004

BOOKZZZ

I went to Barnes & Noble today and got some Dragonball Z books......i can officially kill myslef now, i'm buying Anime Graphic Novels...thats the lowest part of the loser chain. The funny thing is the bag that they gave me to carry the books in....it has pictures of classic novels like The Jungle, Gone with the Wind, Of Mice and Men, The Great Gatsby and Eloise in Paris ........ wait! what was that last one again? I said "Eloise in Paris". WHY???? I'm actually offended by that, i can't explain why, but I am. For the hell of it here's what I know about these classic books.

The Jungle
Not about Africa like I expected....It's about meat packing plants...i think.

Gone With The Wind
It's about stuff. Made a better movie....At least I could masturbate to Clark Gable.......um what?

Of Mice and Men
Good book and a great movie. It's much better WATCHING a retard get shot than reading about it.

Great Gatsby
It was entertaining when Andy Kaufman read it....i never did, but I assume it's about a magician.

To Kill A Mockingbird
My personal favorite. If you don't already know the plot, then your an asshole. Excellent movie too, although I was dissapointed when they finally show Boo Radley. "Oh know! It's Boo Radley!! Ahhh! He's so hideous!! ....oh wait it's Fred Dryer!!"

Death Of a Salesman
One of the best underrated greats. How can it be underrated AND a great you ask? Well.......fuck you.

As you can tell i'm a moron. I hated reading until I got out of High School. Thats when I finally read all of those books that I was supposed to be reading while I was still in school. Now I read everyday, currently I'm reading a book about the Beatles...why you ask??? WELL WHY THE HELL NOT!! My favorite book of all-time is "The Elegant Universe" by Brian Greene .... not the dude from Beverly Hills 90210 silly...that was Brian Austin Green!! HAHAHAHA...your so silly. Wait, who the hell am I talking too?? Whatever. But really, it's a good book about Physics and Super-String Theory...yeeeooow!!!!! I'm gonna go kill myself now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the Hawking book was alright...it's funny when he jokes around in it, because I can just picture him telling a joke with that monotone delivery.

Donald said...

I actually bought one of those Halo novels at Barnes and Noble the other day... and I *work* at Barnes and Noble. How's that for having no pride?

Mugato said...

Halo books are pretty sad.....at least it wasn't Dragonlair.