Monday, December 20, 2004

3 Stupid Topics

1. The Santa Speedo Run
In Boston, MA Earth...they have a race in December to benefit children with AIDS. Dudes run in 20 degree wheather wearing nothing but a speedo. Look at that, it's a gay mans dream and a straight mans nightmare. There's a few problems with this. First of all....how the hell do children sill get AIDS. How many 5 year olds shoot heroin and have unprotected sex? Maybe they do in Haiti or something... i don't know. It's seems like kind of a phony cause. Second of all, who really wants to see dudes in speedo's run in the cold......horny women?? Is that all that women want?? Thats all I have to do...run in a speedo? I wouldn't mind wearing the speedo, but i'm all set with running. I havn't ran in like 15 years....i havn't done much in 15 years actually. Third of all (??), I assume these guys are married....because, what single man would wear super tight underwear and run in the freezing cold wheather in front of a thousand women....."Seriously my penis is usually much bigger than half-an-inch, I swear to god."
This was the best quote from an article about "The Santa Speedo Run" ... BC: I bet beer tastes better in a Speedo. Your going to drink beer out of a speedo? How?? Thats friggin gross!! Whatever.. Why is it called "The Walk for Cancer" .... shouldn't it be "The Walk Against Cancer"??

2. I took a trip to New Hampshire, Earth this weekend. They had that beautiful "Man on the Mountain". The face of an old man naturally carved into the side of a mountain. It's on everything there, it's on the state quarters, the highway signs, on stores, on trinkets on shirts....it was the big draw to NH. Well last year it FELL OFF THE FRIGGIN' MOUNTAIN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they still have the stupid image on EVERYTHING!! IT FELL RIGHT OFF THE FREAKING MOUNTAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ......and i feel terrible about it.

3. I'm not really sexist or anything. But I really don't find women comedians funny. I've tried....maybe i really don't relate that much. But i've never laughed at a female on TV. Thats not to say that I haven't personally known a funny female. There was this fat chick in high school and i used to laugh at her all the time. Seriously, I have known regular girls that had a good sense of humor, but on TV shows and stuff....women suck. Every women comedian has the same jokes...."Hey i'm a woman....here's jokes about being a woman" .... I thought MAYBE I liked Elaine from "Seinfeld"....but it turns out that I want to strangle her. So, does anyone know any?? I'd really like to find one so I can prove that I'm not sexist.

6 comments:

Mugato said...

Basically though there really isn't a female "Jim Carey or even Drew Carey"....or even more so for comedians "Kevin James, Steven Wright, Brian Regan, Dane Cook"

Donald said...

I'm a big Joan Rivers fan. She always makes me laugh. I even love her fashion round-ups after the Oscars. She's just a really funny, witty comedian. But, yeah, she's the only great one in my opinion.

Ellen is very witty and clever too, but I don't really think she has much unique to say. You can only take observational humor so far before I lose interest. And I've officially lost interest. And her show is annoying because all she does is dance around while the crowd goes nuts. Sorry, dancing isn't funny.

Cloris Leachman will make you laugh (unless she's dead. Who knows?), but I wouldn't call her great.

Sarah Silverman is very, very funny... but mostly because she's dirty and offensive, not because she's actually all that clever. She's very, very funny, but no George Burns.

Mugato said...

Hmm...Sarah Silverman IS funny. I forgot about her, she's cute too...in an odd way. Ellen's no Elaine Boozler (???), although I admit I watch her show sometimes and some A-HOLE signed me up for her mailing list and I get Ellen e-mails all day! I've never heard of that Clovis lady, i'll have to check her out.

Mugato said...

Oops her name is Cloris....and she was in a few movies...she's pretty damn old!

Anonymous said...

Margaret Cho is hilarious...
Paula Poundstone has her days
Ellen Degeneres is really funnie dood.

Anonymous said...

Margaret Cho is hilarious...
Paula Poundstone has her days
Ellen Degeneres is really funnie dood.