Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sailing?

Some lady sailed solo around the world. Big fucking deal. What a waste of time. Who cares about the ocean anymore, I think the human race pretty much settled the sailing thing about a thousand years ago. Here's a few names for you: Drake, Columbus, Polo, Magellan, and Erickson. Nevermind the countless ancient civilizations that mastered water travel. So what about this Ellen MacArthur? She's nothing. She's a no one. She sucks! Check out the headline: Solo Sailor MacArthur Given Hero's Welcome Home ..... A friggin hero? You gotta be kidding me. I guess I shouldn't talk because I can't even swim, but she ain't no hero. Do you call a women a Sailor or a Sailorette? Would you call a women in the navy a Seaman or a Seawoman?

6 comments:

Donald said...

From the article:

" "I am absolutely drained" added the 28-year-old MacArthur who said she was physically and mentally exhausted after sleeping in snatches of no more than 20 minutes over the past two months."

She was sleeping in snatches? Maybe she does deserve that heroes welcome...

Mugato said...

I totally overlooked that sentence. Hmmmm... My mind must have been out of the gutter for a minute.

Donald said...

It's a comfortable place to sleep... but just try to get the smell out of your pajamas!

Mugato said...

Maybe it was a whales snatch. Jonah was in a whale right?

Anonymous said...

Jonah was in Phil's moms!! YEOW!!! HAHAAH

whatever

Mugato said...

Alright Anonymous, enough with the obscure references to people that only me and you know. Although I'm sure there's many people out there that know someone named Phil with an inhumanly obese mother.