Thursday, February 24, 2005

Mythbusters

As you have become aware, i watch too much TV. So here's yet another brilliant show. Mythbusters is the shiz, I like the older episodes better though ... before they got all those people to help them. When it was Just Jamie and Adam building everything it was entertaining I think. Jamie wears a berrett (or however you spell it) and has a mustache that went out of style in the Dark ages, while Adam is really funny and really annoying, but really smart. Whats the plot? They bust myths using SCIENCE!!!! My favorite episodes are the ones when they destroy the test dummy, or the one where they get drunk and try to beat a breathalizer. It's a kick ass show, check out some more info here : MYTHBUSTERS

Can someone explain Where and Were to me ... I seriously don't know when to use what?

2 comments:

Donald said...

Is it werewolf, wherewolf, or wearwolf? Or none of the above?

Mugato said...

Isnt it warewolf?