Thursday, March 03, 2005

OSCARs

Does anyone really care about the Oscars? Isn't Hilary Swank ugly as shit? I have no reason to see that stupid female boxing movie...now a foxy boxing movie maybe ... but not this crap. PS: She fuckin dies. Someone ruined it for me so i'll ruin it for you. I really dont care. The Aviator was a good flick and that shoulda won everything. Now Ray was also very good, but i'm getting sick of Jamie Fox crying about his grandmother. Who's close to thier friggin grandmother anyway?? Jamie Fox probably doesn't even visit his family, that phony prick. Who's Oscar? Oscar Shindler maybe!!!!! Nuff said..

4 comments:

Mugato said...

White Noise shoulda won everything!

Mugato said...

I'll give you a bar.

Donald said...

I didn't like Million Dollar Baby. I thought it was a pretty mediocre movie. I liked the Aviator a lot... but best picture good? I dunno. There are some years where they should just cancel the Oscars all together because there wasn't anything worthy of accolades.

Mugato said...

Is the word "a lot" or "alot"? I never understood that.