Thursday, March 31, 2005

Actors I Hate

Here's a list of actors that I hate. I almost forgot how much I hate Billy Zane, until a certain someone reminded me!

10. Adam Sandler
I don't really hate him. It's just that he's very annoying and most of his movies are crap...as is his SNL career. But I guess I did laugh at some of his CD's from like 10 years ago.

9. John Travolta
He erks me a bit. Sure he can dance and he had his moments (Saturday Night Fever, Face/Off), but he's ugly. That's it....he really can't act and he's ugly.

8. Keanu Reaves
Can he NOT act like a surfer? Bill and Ted was genious, no doubt, but seriously dude can you even act? Or do you just act like yourself...a dumb surfer. Who woulda thought that Bill would grow up to be a Cop trying to stop a bus with a bomb on it and then get stuck in a Matrix. First off, I HATE surfers, so I must hate Keanu....it's law.

7. John Leguizamo
He has insane teeth, and he was never funny. He's also a shity actor. Remember Summer of Sam? That movie sucked. A movie about the Son of Sam killer...in which the Son of Sam killer was the seconday plot?!?! John had a good sex scene though...in the car...REMEMBER!?! I was going to put Paul Riser in this spot, but he's not really a celebrity.

6. Vin Deisel
Worst action star ever. Stallone can't act or talk, but he wrote the Rocky and Rambo 1 scripts, Vin probebly can't even write his name. Schwartzenager is a good action star AND he's a governor. The Rock surpised me and i think he's really talented. Vin is a fool, he sucked in every movie he was ever in, I laughed through Pitch Black because he was so bad.

5. Tim Robbins
I really hate this guy, he's an arrogant prick. He was marginally good in Bull Durham and that's it. He's a dick and he's too damn opinionated.

4. Wesley Snipes
I'm sorry everyone, but I really think he stinks. He should stick to Willie Mays Hayes roles. He's right up there with overrated black guys in Hollywood such as Lawrence Fishburne and Spike Lee. Also he was in the most racist movie ever "White Men Can't Jump" ..... what if I made a movie called "Black Men Can't Read"??? You know who is better than Snipes....Mos Def...yes MOS DEF. Check out "Something the Lord Made", Mos Def was shockingly good.

3. Billy Crystal
He's so friggin winey. I'm sure at some time he was funny, certainly not in movies. He benifiited from a few good scripts like: Analyze This, Throw Mama... and City Slickers. ......let me just cut to the chase and say it..."He's to Jewy for me"

2. Sean Penn
God this guy is so horrid. He tries so hard to be an action star, he's either some kind of cop or soldier in every movie. Come on now, he's a scrawny little shit...he ain't scaring no one. He's a hard ass. He needs to stop riding Tim Robbins......take that anyway you want. He was good when he played himself in "I Am Sam".

1. Billy Zane
What the fuck did this dude ever do?!?! Oh yeah he played himself in Titanic...he wasn't even acting. He's an arrogant, stuck up, hard ass, prick face, dick head, asshole......prick face. Looking at his prick face makes want to smash him with a hammer. I don't get why everyone likes him.......he's a prick face. The only good role he had was a voice over in the straight-to-video Pocahontas II.

On a sad note the great comedian Mitch Hedberg is dead at the age of 39.

6 comments:

Donald said...

Oh man. This is the shittiest list ever. Tim Robbins is awesome! Wesley Snipes is the man! Vin Diesal is a teddy bear! Billy Zane is dope!

But everybody else on there sucks.

Mugato said...

I cut everyone on that list some slack except for Billy Zane and Vin Diesel. Vin really can't act and well Billy Zane is ...whatever. Anyway, point is that everyone else I admit has some talent. My next list is gonna be hollywood chicks I find ugly....like Amanda Pete.

Donald said...

Make sure you put Uma Thurman on that list.

And one of the reasons why I love Diesel is that he can't act. I find that kind of appealing. Anyway, I'd rather watch a likable bad actor (Diesal) than a really talented actor who's boring and unappealing (Colin Ferral).

Mugato said...

Women have the oddest taste in men. Colin Ferral is so hideous, as is Nicolas Cage....yet women love them?? And yes, Uma Thurman is going on the list.

Mugato said...

I'm lookin at Hilary Swank for #1

Donald said...

I thought Undisputed was a really good movie. Snipes was good in that. But, boy, the critics really hated that movie and nobody but me went to see it. Anyway, I loved Blade 2 so much that Snipes could make a snuff film and I'd still love him.