Friday, March 04, 2005

Could Tony Blair have been a rock star?

I came across this article on Yahoo News. Evidently Tony Blair was in a pretty serious band back in the ... 80's?? I have no idea how old he is. But look at him...he's so damn happy. I'm sure he really rocked...seriously right? He seems like a real rocking guy....i'm of course being sarcastic. What type of mysic did he play? I picture like "Men Without Hats" or something. Or the band that did Safety Dance. English guys always look real gay though huh? The bands name was "Ugly Rumours", but I think the "Gay Overtones" would be more like it. Or maybe "Tony and the Blair Witches". Or maybe "Men Without Genitalia" Me, Captain Naps and Gorn have a band called "Domo Arigato and the Mr Mugato's" ... i hate myself.

5 comments:

Mugato said...

How many PM's has England actually had? Wasn't Corky Thatcher one of them?

Mugato said...

I'm more of an Alpha Flight guy.

Donald said...

That Mr Mugato joke make me crack up... out loud even. No shit.

Anonymous said...

Do you even own a single Alpha Flight comic?

Diary of a mad black woman is the number one film in America. I am moving to Mars.

Mugato said...

Puck you are my favorite Alpha Flight Member, really you are. You sucked on the Real World though. And yes I indeed have Alpha Flight #1 and it's pretty much worth shit!