Monday, March 14, 2005

Footloose

The movie Footloose was on last night. Man what a retarded plot. A town that has outlawed dancing!!! Say it ain't so!!! I guess dancing was cool in the 80's ... let me re-phrase that ... I guess white people dancing was cool in 80's but now, it's pretty fruity. Footloose fell into the whole dace-movie hype, along with Dirty Dancing and Last Tango In Paris. Anyway, my point is not that Footloose was really queer, my point is that John Lithgow is a damn fine actor. He's extremely versatile. From Twilight Zone the Movie "there's someone on the wing!", to Footloose "No Dancing", to The Adventures of Backaroo Bonzai across the 8th Dimension "um....", to The Pelican Brief, to Raising Cain, to Cliffhanger to Shrek to Third Rock from The Sun. Tell me he sucks, go ahead I dare you! He's better than Keanu Reaves i'll tell you that much. .....need I say more? Good, because I ran out of crap to say anyway.

1 comment:

Mugato said...

i never did.