Monday, March 07, 2005

BlockBuster Online

Let me tell you, Blockbuster Online is the best thing ever. I guess Netflix is good too, but i'm sticking with the big business. I just don't trust Netflix. In any case, the idea is great. I never have to leave home! Thats not really a good thing, but whatever. It's cheap, 3 DVDs at a time unlimated times per month for 15.00. The turn around is no more than 2 days usually. How else could I watch within the course of 3 days...The Forgotten, The Excorcist: The Beginning, ans season 3 of Three's Company.. Wow, my life sucks! The sad thing is that there's a blockbuster down the street....thats how friggin lazy i am. Blockbuster has pretty much anything you want too, except I was saddened that they didn't have Devil's Backbone.....yet they have Ringu (The Ring Japanese Version).

3 comments:

Mugato said...

i seriously hope not.

Donald said...

I'll admit that I've never understood the point of these online rental places. Sure they're cheaper, but when I want to rent a movie, I want to rent a movie. I don't want to log online, fill out a form, then wait a day or two for it to arrive. What's the point? I need a rental place that works within my schedule, I don't want to work around whenever something comes into the mail. My time is too valuable for that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go masturbate.

Mugato said...

I see your point. For me this works because my laziness overpowers my drive to keep a schedule. But granted, it is a pain to try and time the movies to get to my house by certain days. I like to watch movies on weekends/fridays and TV series DVDs on weekdays .... man this is depressing.