Monday, April 04, 2005

I Hate New York

There's this movement afoot sent about by annoying hippies, it invlolves having the Red Sox and Yankees shake hands before games. Also they want to bridge the gap between Yankee fan and Red Sox fan relations. Evidently it's a bad influence to kids. Fuck You. Who cares, there's nothing greater than sitting at Fenway with a trashed shirtless dude on one side yelling "Jeter sucks A-Rod!" and a 5yr old on the other side yelling "Yankees Suck!" .... it's like a dream, a wonderful dream......anyway, Yankees Suck! Sure they kicked the Sox ass last night, but so what....we came back from 0-3 in the playoffs, something that has never been done before. And none of the Sox did steroids, unlike at least 2 Yankees did. They play hava nagila during the Yankees games for God's sake!!! Also Frank Sinatra friggin' sucked....he just talked and he never actually sang!!!!

You know, it's not that I really like baseball that much, it's more that I really Hate New York. I hate the state, the city and (almost) everyone that was ever from there......with the exception of The Ramones, The Three Stooges and Millard Fillmore "The Last of the Whigs". I hate that retarded accent, i mean cumon, people with bad accents are retards....um yeah. I hate everyone on the Yankees......i wish the team was in the World Trade Center....sorry but, I really would have liked that. I contemplated making a t-shirt that showed Bin Laden and above it it says Boston Wins! Hey, I'm an asshole, what can I say. They may have numerous World Series rings, but we still have The Hancock building! See that's how muh I hate New Yorkers, i'd stoop this low. Here's 10 new yorkers I hate (other than the Yankees)...

10. Bill O'Rielly (get over yourself!)
9. Joan Baez (annoying and winey)
8. Rosie O'Donnell (annoying and winey)
7. Woody Allen (annoying and winey)
6. FDR (most overrated president)
5. Paul Reiser (annoying and winey)
4. Barbara Streisand (annoying and winey)
3. Richard Dryfuss (annoying and winey, shoulda been on my actors I hate list)
2. Al Franken (annoying and winey)
1. Billy Crystal (annoying and winey)

5 comments:

Mugato said...

There's nothing wrong with Philly....i heard it's a dump, but I got nothing against those people. That commercial is annoying though. Why do States need commercials anyway?

Anonymous said...

frank sinatra was from jersey

Donald said...

I don't like New York and I'll tell you why: I don't really like leaving my house, and no matter where you live in NYC, you can't avoid the city. That is to say, if you're in your apartment, you can still hear the cars drive by and the people yelling on the street. No matter where you are, no matter how rich, the noise of the city is impossible to avoid.

Why anybody would live there is beyond me.

Mugato said...

Yeah, "City that never sleeps"....but what if you actually want to friggin sleep?!?!

Didn't Sinatra "sing" songs about New York?

Anonymous said...

hey y'all!.First of all I do agree with everyone hate or don't like New york city and people because I used to lived there for almost the decade but I'm orginally from South Carolina but now I currently lived in Orlando,Florida is like home sweet southern home for me and by the grace of God.I got robbed in there(NYC),I've tried to make friends in there and some dont want to be my friends,some took me as a joke,some suppose to be my friends but,I got my back stabbed by them,some say"I Dont Know You and I dont want/need/have to get to know you",I got mugged in there,everytime I've tried help them,all I get is"dont help me or touch me because I dont know you like that" and they dont say thank you.New yorkers think they dont need Southern Hospitality from me and I want to know why.They think they are tough,know it better than others and number one.If I'm the only Southernere got mistreated by them.If yall agree with me what I just said,e-mail me anytime,hollaatdagal1@yahoo.com,ok,bye yall.oh yeah PS, SOUTH WILL RISE UP AGAIN AND NEW YORK WILL RISE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!